The Providence Group is incredibly honored to announce that we took home another 12 awards at the 38th Annual OBIE Awards. Hosted by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council, the OBIE Awards honor the hard work and passion that goes into building magnificent homes around Metro-Atlanta. There are awards in many different categories such as: new home building, remodeling, marketing, and personal achievements. We were proud to accept 12 awards this year, nine of which were Gold awards.
Our Gold Awards include:
- Community of the Year (Attached) – The Townes at Chastain
- Best Building Design/Detached – $600k – $699k – Traditions – The Manning Model Home
- Best Building Design/Detached – $700k – $799k – Highpointe at Vinings – The Montgomery Model Home
- Zero Lot Line – $500k and above – East of Main – The Woodruff Home Design
- Best Building Design/Attached – $400k – $499k – Cresslyn – The Bainbridge Model Home
- Best Merchandising/Detached – $600k – $699k – Traditions – The Manning Model Home
- Best Merchandising/Attached – $400k – $499k – Cresslyn – The Bainbridge Model Home
- Best Merchandising/Attached – $500k – $599k – Chelsea Walk – The Stockton Model Home
- Best Video or DVD Promotion/Corporate- Builder – The Providence Group Make Space for Life Video
Our Silver Awards include:
- Best Brochure/Corporate – Builder – The Providence Group Rebrand
- Best Onsite Signage – Chelsea Walk/TPG Rebrand
- Best Building Design/Attached – $300k – $399k – Suwanee Station Garrett Model Home
We are proud of each of our team members in helping us accomplish such an achievement. To learn more about The Providence Group and our New Communities in Metro-Atlanta, please visit our website and register online to speak with our Online Home Advisor. We look forward to helping you Make Space for Life.