Elevated Living in Grant Place
A Taste of the Atlanta Beltline
- View the work of amazing local artists with Art on the Beltline, one of the south’s largest and most diverse outdoor art exhibits.
- If you like your art to be immersive, you’ll want to check out the Illuminarium - open to families during the day and adults only after dark, you will be astounded by it all.
- Get your hands dirty and stay healthy at Aluma Farm - the independently operated Urban community farm offering fresh, healthy, nutrient-rich produce grown in your neighborhood while offering educational nutritional programming to all.
- Explore the Beltline with guided Bike Tours, Walking Tours, and Free Fitness Classes. If you’re a runner, join the Atlanta Track Club’s Weekly Run Club that meets at local brew pubs.
- Check out the shopping at the Krog Market, the Ponce City Market, or take in a bit of browsing, dining, and/or partying at The Beacon.