A majority of Americans consider homeownership to be a vital part of the American dream. Beyond the financial benefit, becoming a homeowner can elevate your life and impact you on a social and emotional level as well. As a homeowner, you have more control over your living space but it can also help you to feel more engaged with the community in which you live.
That said, what type of home should you buy? A single-family home can be perfect for many but you may not want the responsibility of tending the lawn or managing exterior maintenance. Leave that to our experts! Perhaps, when considering making one of the largest purchases of your life, a new townhome in Alpharetta, GA may be the right option for you.
New Townhome Communities in Alpharetta
The Providence Group has the solution for you to elevate your life. As one of Atlanta’s most respected names in homebuilding, we take immense pride in creating the right space for you to embrace comfort while settling into your home. Welcome to your new townhome community in Alpharetta, GA. Just 30 minutes from Atlanta, this city is a high-tech, bustling area with traditional southern charm. Known for excellent schools, a strong job market, lovely parks, and terrific dining and shopping, Alpharetta is one of the top places to live. It’s a perfect place for singles, families, and retirees to call home. Take a look at three of our beautiful communities in the heart of it all. Click on the neighborhood link for a virtual tour!
Atley - Just ½ a mile from walkable downtown Alpharetta and Main Street, this gated community will make you forget the outside world. Starting in the $700’s, these Brownstone-inspired townhomes feature classic brick exteriors with timeless appeal. With lush green space (maintained by HOA), a community garden, sparkling pool, cabana, and a dog park, you will also have direct access to the Alpha Loop trail for hiking, biking, and taking in nature’s wonders. Inside these homes, you’ll find a floor plan that’s perfect for you.
- The Adams is a 1 bedroom, 1 ½ bath condo with a 1-car garage, a spacious owner’s suite, large walk-in closet, and a bath with dual vanities. The gourmet kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and a walk-in pantry.
- The Bedford is a three-story townhome with a 2-car garage. The open layout of the main floor has a large great room that leads to the gorgeous kitchen and dining room. Upstairs, find the beautifully designed owner’s suite with a huge walk-in closet and luxurious bath. Additional bedrooms are also big and well-appointed. You’ll find the washer and dryer on the second floor where you need them most. On the 3rd floor/terrace level, is a large media room and a covered patio.
- The Braxton II is a two-story townhouse with an open floor plan. The gourmet kitchen with a large island opens to the great room with a fireplace and the lovely dining room. This layout is perfect for entertaining and you can prepare a wonderful meal without missing the conversation. The beautiful owner’s suite has a huge walk-in closet, an owner’s bath with double vanity, and a corner tub.
Ecco Park - the first townhome community walkable to North Point Mall and the newly developed North Point mixed-use business district, Ecco Park gives you the Alpharetta address you desire in a beautiful setting. Starting in the $560s, The Providence Group has designed beautiful, easy 2-3 bedroom living in a park-like oasis that feels miles away from the busy world beyond the gates. Take a virtual tour with us to see these available home designs:
- The Barnsley I and The Barnsley II - These 2 bedroom 2 ½ bath beauties feature a 1-car garage, a welcoming covered porch that takes you into your wonderful open floor plan ideal for entertaining with a gourmet-inspired kitchen loaded with granite countertops, plentiful cabinets, and the space you need to create the perfect meal. Your owner’s suite is spacious, with big closets and a large bath that will make you feel like you’re at the spa! The second bedroom is also large and comfortable.
- The Benton - This 2 and 3-bedroom design has a 2-car garage. The covered porch delivers you into the great open floor plan that is meant for beautiful entertaining. The gourmet kitchen promises a wonderful meal-prep space with granite countertops, well-planned cabinets, and everything you need to make it your space. The huge owner’s suite has a terrific owner’s bathroom with double vanity and a large walk-in shower. The secondary bedroom is also big and comfortable. Upstairs, you’ll find the terrace level to be ideal for a media room or home office.
Towns on Thompson - in the heart of downtown Alpharetta, this boutique community of new townhomes starting in the $850s sits on Thompson Street, which is directly between downtown Alpharetta and the Avalon. These 3-4 bedroom homes have a 2-car garage and are situated in a terrific green setting. It’s an easy walk to shopping and restaurants and just past your sidewalk, is the entry to the Alpha Loop walking and biking trail! You’ll never be bored living in this community!
- The Chamberlain - classically designed living resides here. The smart open-concept floor plan takes you through the beautiful great room with a fireplace, tv mounting brace, media outlets, and access points for family living and guest comfort. In the kitchen, you’ll find quartz countertops, perfect for laying out any meal. The professional-level GE appliances include a commercial-level gas oven and range, with a designer hood and vent, cafe style dishwasher, and a microwave drawer oven that will bring out the chef inside you! This bright and airy home has a bay window and a lovely sunroom perfect for relaxing. The owner’s suite is huge and well-appointed with a sitting area, private terrace and giant walk-in closet with built-in shelving. The bath has high ceilings and an enormous walk-through shower. The guest bedroom is large with big walk-in closets and additional bedrooms are on the terrace level with all the luxury you could want. The 2-car garage is perfect for parking and storage and there’s an additional partially covered parking space under the terrace. This home has everything you and your guests could want!
- The Chaucer - this floorplan, much like the Chamberlain, has all of the comfort, beauty, and luxury you can expect from the Providence Group with one additional bedroom. This 4th bedroom has a full deluxe bathroom with a walk-in shower and a separate outdoor entrance, making it an ideal private sanctuary.
- The Childress - Like the Chamberlain, this home features a lovely open floor plan that opens to a bright sunroom. This 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath home has everything you want in a luxury home. Work with our design studio to truly make it your own.
No matter which part of Alpharetta you wish to call home, The Providence Group has the perfect easy way for you to elevate your life. Contact one of our helpful agents today. Take a virtual tour or come see us in person and picture yourself living simply in one of our absolutely beautiful communities.