You may already be familiar with the classic style of The Providence Group’s communities but did you know that our homes aren’t just beautiful, they are also smart homes? Beyond our usual elevated style, we are proud to combine intelligent crafting and smart features to make your home easier, more comfortable, and - most importantly - a more energy-efficient home.
Energy-Efficient Home Features
Our builders participate in the E2 Crafted Energy Efficiency and Environmental Awareness Program which puts our focus on energy efficiency and environmental awareness. We use superior insulation, dual pane windows, the latest and most efficient heating and air conditioning systems, and Energy Star appliances.
Every home we build is created with both energy-efficient and environmentally friendly construction techniques. How do we do it? We apply certified quality control by third-party inspectors to ensure that every energy-efficient home we build has the following:
- Highly rated 14 SEER HVAC systems
- Low-E glass in all windows
- House wrap to control air and water infiltration
- LP Tech Shield Roofs to block radiant heat, resist moisture, and meet energy codes
- Air balancing and duct blast testing
- Energy-saving LED lighting
- Intelligent water-conserving
- Uponor Plumbing System.
- Eco-friendly and water-efficient bath fixtures.
- Low VOC paints and carpets that are safe for pets and humans.
- CARB-compliant flooring that adheres to stringent emission standards.