Welcome to Waterside a gated, master-planned community situated along the shores of the Chattahoochee River. Our vision is to create a community where aging in place is not only possible, but desirable. With multiple housing options for a range of life stages and an abundance of both passive and active amenities that take full advantage of the stunning river vistas, Waterside poised to become a destination, age in place community where residents can enjoy a high quality, low-maintenance lifestyle. The location sits within one mile of the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at The Forum and the new Town Center at Peachtree Corners. The residential neighborhoods will include low maintenance single-family, townhome and condominium options. A future phase of communities is planned to include independent living, assisted living and memory care facilities for owners 55 and older.
The initial phase of the development will focus on the ownership opportunities with home designs that cater to a variety of life-stages.
- Single-family detached cottages with open concept designs, 3-4 bedrooms and owner’s suites on the main level. The private side courtyards are perfect for outdoor enjoyment.
- Single-family three-story detached cottages with four bedrooms, media room and optional elevator.
- Two-story front entry townhomes with 2-car garage, 3 bedrooms and elevator option.
- Three-story rear entry townhomes with 2-car garage, up to four bedrooms and elevator option.
- Unique Condos featuring one bedroom, two bedrooms or three bedrooms with direct access (no shared corridors) and a private garage.
The independent living, assisted living and memory care aspects of the community are still being finalized and will be released in a future phase along with the remaining ownership opportunities and the resort-style amenities. The amenity design is contemplated to include the following.
- Clubhouse with fitness center and catering kitchen
- Multiple large lawn spaces for community gatherings
- Resort style pool
- Large riverfront pavilion with decks and firepit overlooking the river
- Groomed Walking trails along the river frontage and throughout the community
- Gated entrance and private roads approved for golf cart access. (Golf cart parking will be included at primary amenity center)
- The Active Adult phase of the community may also include additional senior oriented amenities and care options.
With its gated riverside setting, resort-style amenities and comprehensive product mix, Waterside is positioned to become a sophisticated, age in place destination fitting its affluent surroundings in Peachtree Corners while making the most of the area’s natural beauty and environment.